I har ikke skrevet anything for a while, so whilst I read the new edition of Pondus I figured I might as well note a few nice ord and phrases I stumble across. I’ll also mention a few day-to-day things that I’ve come across that may be nyttig. Oh, and of course be a bit forsiktig with the “Pondus ord” because many of them are of course quite “slangy”!
- Det står ingenting på denne lappen – There is nothing on this ticket
- Overbevist – Satisfied
- Vellykket – Successful
- Du er nødt til å… – You really have to…
- Ta en blund – Take a nap
- Kan jeg få en sånn – May I have one of those/these? (Whilst pointing at something)
- Kjempeflaks – Really lucky
- Kollisjonsputer – Airbags
- Jeg må tidlig opp – I have to be up early
- Litt skuffa – A bit disappointed
- Vidunderlig – Wonderful
- Jeg er lei av… – I’m sick of…
- Jeg vil du skal… – I would like you to…
- Åpenbart – Obviously
- Ødelegge – Destroy
- Takk og lov! – Thank goodness!
*vis words that I like:
- Sannsynligvis – Probably
- Tilfeldigvis – Accidentally
- Forhåpentligvis – Hopefully
- Heldigvis – Luckily
* P.s. When I write på engelsk I am borrowing a format that I really like, used by Kari in her Norwegian blog. I urge you to subscribe to that one too!